Free 3d Models » 3D Models » Electronics » Xbox 360
E.g. iphone, lamborghini or coca-cola ⋅ Can't find it? try Advanced search
Xbox 360 3d model
Xbox 360 high detailed model with textures
|Made with 3dmax|
Added by: 3dregenerator
7 Comments / Add yours
7 chowder908 2013-03-30 08:44:50
6 kenny 2012-12-09 19:43:31
5 sam 2012-09-14 07:48:07
4 fuck no 2012-07-03 01:52:42
3 Felicity Merriman 2011-10-21 10:07:30
1 apesfate 2011-09-07 15:35:05
3D Editing Software
1. 3D Studio MAX: This very powerfull 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing software it is from Autodesk®, and it is the most used software for creating 3d Xbox 360 models.
2. CINEMA 4D: MAXON main product, which it's usefull for 3d animation, rendering and modeling. It can be delivered with 8 expansions/editions (Arhitecture, Advanced Rendering, BodyPaint 3D, Engineering etc.). Mainly prefered by After Effects users, because of similar panels, and by students because of it's lower price. It's a much more limited than 3D Studio MAX, because of fewer plug-ins and free 3d modeling capabilities.
3. Maya: Visual Effects Software and 3D Animation for Film, Broadcast, Game 3d models Development, Interactive free 3d models, Video. Used for free 3d meshes Xbox 360, 3ds graphic design, free car models and free 3d human models.
4. BodyPaint 3D: 3D Painting Software delivered sigle or a a package with Cinema 4D, both from MAXON Gmbh. BodyPaint 3D offers control over your textures with complete layers, filters and tablet support - all optimized for working in 3D. Used for texturing/coloring 3d models; mainly for human and animals 3d models where a simple texture isn't enough, but also for a 3d painted environment.
5. Blender: The free 3d editing software from Blender Foundation. You shouldn't be let down by the fact that it's free, Blender is one of the best 3d editing software out there. It's only obvious weakness stands in it's ability to render, it lacks a proper global illumination and ray-tracing simulator.
5074 free 3d models at absolutely no cost. Some of the 3d models, scenes and graphics in this website are copyrighted to their rightful owners. You can use the free 3d models in your projects, but you aren't allowed to redistribute or sale/resale. You are free to use these models in generating games, animations, multimedia, printed graphics, web graphics and others. However you are prohibited to resell, create your own license to give away these 3d models individually or as part of collection or bundle to get profit. This website is a free exchange website for all different formats of 3d models. We encourage 3d artists and modellers to submit their 3d work and show your collection to millions other. Help us grow by sharing your free 3d model and we'll help you get noticed by adding link to your website.