With 127,000 downloads, 570 models from 54 hard working users this contest had the most participants, downloads and models. So we had to bump up a little the number or prizes. Here are the winners of the February 2013 Contest:
We are glad to announce the December/Christmas $300 Contest starting this very moment. This is the biggest contest we have hold so far: with 12 prizes and a total of $300. The winning users will be the ones whom add the most and best 3d models. So let the best contributors win! Prizes: 2x Gold Medal ($50) ... 3x Silver Medal ($30) ... 4x Bronze Medal ($20) ... 3x Participation prizes ($10).
It has been almost a year since the last contest, so we've figured out that's about time to have another one. So here it is the October 2012 Contest with 4 prizes adding up to 200$.
1st place - 100$ will receive the user that submitted the most popular 3d models in October 2ndplace - 50$ will receive the user that submitted the most 3d models in October 3rdplace - 30$ will receive the user that submitted the best 3d model(s) in October 4th place - 20$ will receive the user that submitted the second most 3d models in October
(additional prizes might be granted)
The contest will end on 31st of October, and the prizes will be given until 10th November, via PayPal or Amazon, Steam gift card (your choice).
Download free easter vector from VectorsLand (all vectors are .ai or .eps format and can be opened with Illustrator or other graphics editing software)...More
This days the design, calculations and most of all the presentations are done on PC's using 3d rendering software like AutoCAD or 3DS MAX. From here you can get 3d architectural models to fill up and give life to your presentation. Architecture is the art and science of designing and building houses, buildings, cathedrals and entire cities.
In this category you will find all kinds of totally free 3d models of cars, motorcycles, boats, ships, tanks, bikes, trains, skateboards etc. Anything that is a mean of transportation, except transportation via air 3d models, which are present in the Aircraft(s) category can be found here.
1. Autodesk 3DS MAX: Formely known as 3D Studio MAX is a very powerful 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing software it is from Autodesk®, and it is the most used software for creating 3d models.
2. CINEMA 4D: MAXON main product, which it's usefull for 3d animation, rendering and modeling. It can be delivered with 8 expansions/editions (Arhitecture, Advanced Rendering, BodyPaint 3D, Engineering etc.). Mainly prefered by After Effects users, because of similar panels, and by students because of it's lower price. It's a much more limited than 3D Studio MAX, because of fewer plug-ins and free 3d modeling capabilities.
3. Maya: Visual Effects Software and 3D Animation for Film, Broadcast, Game 3d models Development, Interactive free 3d models, Video. Used for free 3d meshes, 3ds graphic design, free car models and free 3d human models.
4. BodyPaint 3D: 3D Painting Software delivered sigle or a a package with Cinema 4D, both from MAXON Gmbh. BodyPaint 3D offers control over your textures with complete layers, filters and tablet support - all optimized for working in 3D. Used for texturing/coloring 3d models; mainly for human and animals 3d models where a simple texture isn't enough, but also for a 3d painted environment. BodyPaint 3D's exclusive RayBrushT technology lets you view the results of your painting realtime in a rendered image.
5. Blender: The free 3d editing software from Blender Foundation. You shouldn't be let down by the fact that it's free, Blender is one of the best 3d editing software out there. It's only obvious weakness stands in it's ability to render, it lacks a proper global illumination and ray-tracing simulator.
5067 free 3d models at absolutely no cost. Some of the 3d models, scenes and graphics in this website are copyrighted to their rightful owners. You can use the free 3d models in your projects, but you aren't allowed to redistribute or sale/resale. You are free to use these models in generating games, animations, multimedia, printed graphics, web graphics and others. However you are prohibited to resell, create your own license to give away these 3d models individually or as part of collection or bundle to get profit. This website is a free exchange website for all different formats of 3d models. We encourage 3d artists and modellers to submit their 3d work and show your collection to millions other. Help us grow by sharing your free 3d model and we'll help you get noticed by adding link to your website.
All the models are uploaded by users, thus thefree3dmodels.com is not responsable for their content. For any copyright infringements (if you are the copyright holder) please contact us. Furthermore the models are not hosted on thefree3dmodels servers nor ucoz's. This files are licensed under the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
License. In short: you are free to distribute and modify the file as long as you attribute it's author(s).